Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DREAMS & such

Today we talked a lot about dreams/sleep.... I know you had tons of questions about specific dreams that I was unable to answer: DON'T FEAR. Monday we will be interpreting your dreams in class, so hopefully lots of your questions will be answered then! This also means that you need to have your dream journal ready to go by Monday!

Here is the link to the sleepwalking documentary that I told you, you could watch for extra credit:
SLEEPWALK DOC.

We also mentioned Lucid Dreaming and how one goes about doing so- this is a website that I found that looked pretty good, if you find something better let me know so I can pass along the information :)
LUCID DREAMING

If you haven't done so, start thinking about psychological disorders that you want to do your project on, so you can sign up next class period!

No comments:

Post a Comment